ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROGRAM COORDINATOR
LOCATION: Upper Valley territory. Base office in Concord.
Resilient Buildings Group is looking for a Program Coordinator to work with Trade Allies to promote the benefits of energy efficiency and demand response programs to commercial, industrial and municipal customers. You will be responsible for delivering cost-effective program benefits and positive customer experiences.
- Assist in identifying and providing documentation of opportunities for energy efficiency in new construction and retrofit applications
- Conduct on site building evaluations for commercial, industrial, small business, agricultural, and non-profit organizations. Provide follow-up as required
- Assist business owners in analyzing utility bills to determine energy usage trends. Discuss technical elements of energy consumption in lighting, HVAC and hot water systems and the building envelope
- Help build a business case and prioritize recommendations to reduce utility consumption and peak demand
- Compile required application paperwork to submit to utility for incentives
- Collaborate with Trade Allies to promote program participation
Hours/Week: 40 Hours. Part time will be considered, if desired.
Compensation will be based on experience level.
Travel: 50% - reimbursed mileage from base office
Please submit resume and cover letter to Andrew Hatch – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some experience of building management systems and/or energy efficiency measures
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with customers, clients and employees.
- Reliable transportation
- 4 years of college education or equivalent years of experience