Canaan, NH 03741
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Do you like to help people?
Do you like making a difference?
Do you like to keep busy?
Are you interested in turning a job into a career?
Peniel Environmental is a growing dynamic firm and finds ourselves in need of service-minded team members looking for a potential career change in our recession-proof water mitigation and mold remediation departments.
We have the ability to ensure you have a stable job that won’t be impacted by things such as the current pandemic.
We strive to maintain a family culture and atmosphere where your success and progression through the company is our goal.
Peniel strives to make sure all team members receive the training necessary to accomplish all aspects of what we do.
success as they are the ones actively servicing the needs of our clientele. Often times the Our techs play a vital role in the company clients are at a low point in their lives and this is a perfect opportunity for those who enjoy helping others.
• Experience in water mitigation, mold remediation, or fire restoration is helpful but not required
• Being part of an on-call rotation
• Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
• Comfortable in smaller/confined spaces
• Remain highly detail-oriented when working at or in client’s property
• Excellent customer service skills
• A good attitude
• Computer literate (iPhone/iPad)
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Lifting and or moving up to 50 pounds.
• Comfortable in tight or confined spaces (attics/crawlspaces)
• Potential for long periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending and kneeling