Yes, we are still hiring! As a Residential Specialist you will be responsible for providing quality support services to individuals with severe and persistent mental illness. You will serve as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team by overseeing and assisting residents with various activities. Help the residents accomplish activities of daily life and help them gain their independence. Join our caring Comprehensive Treatment Team and feel good knowing you're making a difference in someone's life.
Coach residents with their personal hygiene, dressing, general household duties, etc..
Show off your culinary skills in the kitchen as you help residents with shopping and meal preparation
- Teach residents medication skills while complying with NH State regulations
- Have a little fun, help residents participate in community activities and events
- Participate in treatment team meetings
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates Degree preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- At least 1 year of related experience, preferably in a mental health setting
- Must be able to remain calm and patient even in stressful and/or chaotic situations
We have full-time, part-time and per-diem opportunties on various shifts
We provide a generous benefits package including medical, vision and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, short and long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan with a company match, tuition reimbursement, various local discounts, 7 paid holidays and an awesome paid time off plan!
How to Apply
Click here to apply online (https://wcbh.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?
req=1262729&&&nohd#job) OR email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(mailto:email@example.com) and be sure to include the job title in the subject line of your email.
To view other career opportunities: