At least 1 year of interior or exterior painting experience
Valid driver's license with clean driving record
Painters are expected to perform some or all of the following duties:
Residential and commercial, interior and exterior
• Responsible for managing certain individual painting projects as required.
• Apply paint, stain or other materials to all surfaces including walls, ceilings, floors, doors, trim, cabinets, etc as required using the best applications and techniques suitable for each project.
• Provide assistance to semi-skilled or unskilled workers
• Follow established protection and safety procedures
• Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; move furniture and equipment as necessary.
• Work on ladders or lifts to reach high areas.
• Clean up equipment and job site after work and return equipment and tools.
• Maintain daily time log for hours and jobs using the company time keeping app
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour - compensation commensurate with experience