The Upper Valley Business Alliance is nonprofit business association based in Lebanon but covering a wide area of the Upper Valley. We offer a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to directly affect the economic development and growth of the UV communities.
The Marketing Coordinator for the Upper Valley Business Alliance performs a wide range of duties focused on ensuring that members of UVBA, as well as stakeholders in UVBA’s work related to economic development and tourism promotion, are informed and educated. The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development and implementation of all UVBA marketing strategies, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations activities.
Examples of tasks and activities include:
- Maintain and update the UVBA & Dartmouth Lake Sunapee Region websites including the calendar, content for blog, seasonal updates/photo changes, adding events and assisting members with updates for the member profiles.
- Create and execute a social media/marketing calendar and updates
- Create marketing collateral for special events and marketing campaigns, tourism and retail promotions
- Update and maintain a comprehensive events calendar, enter new events on daily basis
- Create weekly enewsletter Local Upper Valley
- Coordinate & maintain the Upper Valley app - assist with member notifications, calendars, and general use
- Coordinate the Dperks program for members and provide marketing
- Coordinate ribbon cuttings with members pre & post event to include media follow up, press releases
- Coordinate production of UVBA’s printed publications, including newsletters, collateral, and marketing pieces. Write and/or edit articles. Coordinate receipt of content from columnists and other contributors. Manage flow of materials from writers through design and editing to final production.
- Attend events, take photos, follow up with media.
- Assist with administrative duties to include member invoicing, correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned by the executive director
UVBA is looking for an individual who demonstrates the following:
- excellent writing and editing skills
- ability to manage overlapping projects, tight deadlines, and changing priorities simultaneously
- ability to self-manage priorities, work flow, and time
- strong customer service orientation
- ability to work in a team environment and have a “can-do” attitude
- demonstrated proficiency in utilizing social media in a professional setting
- strong verbal presentation skills
- ability to maintain flexibility in work schedule, with some evening/weekend work required for special events, etc.
- maintain a professional attitude, personal appearance and representation of the Upper Valley Business Alliance at all times
Minimum requirements include:
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Outlook), Adobe, Facebook/Instagram including Business Manager
- Have the willingness to learn or basic knowledge of CRM database, Canva and Constant Contact
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Executive Director.
This is a part time position of 25 hours per week. The position is based in the UVBA office. Flexibility with daily schedule is possible.
Compensation: $18-$20/hr based on experience. Benefits: 10 days paid time off (vacation/sick days/personal) annually, 11 paid holidays. Benefits to be prorated in 2021 until January 2022.