Please take a minute to read the following policy so you understand how we use the personal information we ask you to submit. As we update and expand our services, this policy may change, so please refer back to it periodically. When you sign up for UVBA membership, you agree to these terms.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of UVBA member companies or organizations, does not own or control, or to people that UVBA does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- UVBA collects personally identifiable information when you register for a UVBA membership, events or when you use certain UVBA products or services, when you visit UVBA pages, and when you participate in promotions. UVBA may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you become a member of UVBA , we ask for your name, email address, zip code, and other information. Once you register with UVBA and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- UVBA uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and sponsorship opportunities for our members, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about new initiative, events and marketing opportunities.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- UVBA will NOT sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- UVBA may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information; or provide a referral for your products and services.
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of UVBA to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Membership Information and Preferences
- UVBA gives you the ability to edit your UVBA Membership Information at any time, including whether you want UVBA to contact you about events and member benefits.
- Memberships are an annual contract between your company and HACC, renewable annually based on your permission and agreement.
- Your UVBA Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas UVBA uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- UVBA may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions complete a contact request form.